Why are cleaning cupboards always dirty?

I don't know, i really don't :shock: i have just been to fill the office kettle and the nearest sink is in the 'cleaners cupboard'. it is the most grotty space imaginable - but it's a cleaners cupboard, why is it dirty??????

And other pointless contradictions such as............

if no one replies to this thread, i'll post it on B&B where all my speshull frends r ;)

Why do old people drive so slowly? With the short time they have left you'd think they'd hurry to their destinations.

Er...actually I wouldn't hurry if I was on my way to a bowling green. :roll:

Rather than that I'd like to know why two things happen at the Post Office:

In the morning before it opens the pensioners are all there queued 10 deep to get there first.

At lunch time when people who work have their only opportunity to go to the PO, it's crawling with OAPs who have all sodding day to go to the PO.

The postmistress is on my side actually - I'm often in there posting numerous parcels all over the world and on more than one occasion the queue of crinklies that formed up behind me has become restless and threatened rebellion. Postmistress stands up and says something along the lines of "if 'e wisnae in here posting a' 'e's gear, you buggers'd be queued up in England" - which is a 45' trip each way on the bus - so that usually quietens them down considerably.

hunnymonster said:
At lunch time when people who work have their only opportunity to go to the PO, it's crawling with OAPs who have all sodding day to go to the PO.

Oh that is one that really gets me going :evil: Another one is the complete lack of understanding of which lane to be in to go around a roundabout. I swear, the page on this was obviously lost by our local town's* driving examiners. :x :x

*Telford - if you live there, then yes i probably mean you!

hunnymonster said:
you buggers'd be queued up in England" - which is a 45' trip each way on the bus - so that usually quietens them down considerably.

Not to mention the bus drivers they'd need to contend with :)
regards, beejay

Back
Top Bottom