which wolfman

Wolfman are about to open up the wait list soon. I'm going to treat myself to one but which one? My perfect razors so far are the ATT open combs. They give me everything I want. Does Wolfman do something similar?

Today I got an e-mail today from Wolfman razors. If I'm on the list I will choose the WR1-OC with the WRH7 Handle. Which material, I dont know yet. Probably 316L stainless steel or C954 Bronze. I think this one is about the same as the ATT R2.

I like that he will try to keep some stock as well for regular sale on the site. I can only assume James did end up hiring a guy (something he mentioned some time ago) to help him out. Good for him!
He mentioned a new CNC machine that will double his production.

Sorry to hear that and best wishes for new opportunities in the very near future.
Getting a wolfman might not be a bad idea - worse case you can probably flip it for a small profit :)
I did last time! Very tiny profit though as it wasn't my intention to makes loads from it
On the job front its not good!

This is one of the few razor's that I am fascinated by, but just can't bring myself to pay that much for.

I didn't get involved in the pass around a while ago in case i liked it! However I now really regret that and wish I'd had a go. :-(

It's better to have loved and lost than never loved at all...

I was underwhelmed but i had by that point pretty much gone over to SE's, and I believe one might be in the pipeline
Without doubt though the quality is far above anything else I've handled

Back
Top Bottom