Which TOB's?

antdad said:
Eton, Avocado, Lemon & Lime or St James?

i ordered some St James and Mr Taylor and Eton from badger & Hone a few days ago, all lovely stuff especially Mr taylor, i bet the lemon and lime is nice too..i seem to like zingy smells recently as i found with nannys citrus soap

I received tubes of lemon/lime and almond the other day. I've used the lemon once and was particularily moved by the scent. I was maybe looking for too much. It is a light bouquet to coin a phrase. If you don't have a deadline to meet with Badger and Hone re their half price offer I can send you a sample of the lemon?

I also bought a tub of Mr Taylor which is lovely. You can't have that!

Lemon & Lime - I used the Rose first from my ToOBS order from B&H.

• ... but it might be a Lemon & Lime night for me - unless It's a Godrej Lime night.
    • ... or is it a Palmolive Lemon night [/list:u][/list:u]
      - or
      • ... it might be a Park Avenue Enjoy night.[/list:u]
        • ... or maybe another go at the Barbus
          • ... hmmm.[/list:u][/list:u]

Anyway, good luck with your choice ... I might need it or mine :/

Lavender. It's like being hit in the face with a big lavender cricket bat.

The Lemon & Lime, Rose and St. James are all nice. The only other one that I have tried is Shaving Shop, which was OK, but wasn't a keeper. I think I PIF'd it.

Ian

My favourite TOBS creams are Rose and Avocado!

The Almond barely has any scent and it fades too quicky, as does the Lemon and Lime. I also found the L&L scent a bit artificial. It's not even in the same league as Castle Forbes Limes, heck, not even the same game.

Rose is really really nice - I prefer it to GFT's offering, the skincare seems better.

Avocado scent is unusual - not Avocado at all but more fruity/cucumber! Very nice.

John

Back
Top Bottom