Which looks best.

CjH

I wad cleaning up the shelves and razors and thought I'd tidy up and have a swap round...
But which was best...
Old - razors on two shelves in round display
Or
New - Razors all in a line on Glass shelf.

IMG_20210130_103209.jpg20221020_220625.jpg

I can't quite put my finger on it but I prefer the old way with 2 shelves for the razors in the round thing and the pots below. Not really a rational reason why, but it occurred to me that the long line of razors on the shelf below starts to look higgledy piggledy unless all the handles are at the exact same angle and arranged by colour and/or length. When you had them in the round thing in 2 groups this effect was less noticeable. Not sure if each group had a theme? I misread your post initially and thought you said old razors on one side and new ones on the other.

However it depends whether you end up with more razors than will fit on those 2 subsections.

Just my tuppen'orth.

I can't quite put my finger on it but I prefer the old way with 2 shelves for the razors in the round thing and the pots below. Not really a rational reason why, but it occurred to me that the long line of razors on the shelf below starts to look higgledy piggledy unless all the handles are at the exact same angle and arranged by colour and/or length. When you had them in the round thing in 2 groups this effect was less noticeable. Not sure if each group had a theme? I misread your post initially and thought you said old razors on one side and new ones on the other.

However it depends whether you end up with more razors than will fit on those 2 subsections.

Just my tuppen'orth.
Funnily enough.... it was old on left side and modern on right.

Yeah I can see you have tried to line them up nicely and still they look slightly off. Although I do see that your old system had space for 10 but you have more razors in the line up on the shelf so maybe that will sway you?

I think they're all tricking you. They're just trying to get you to spend your time putting it back how it was, then they'll say that they've changed their minds and you should switch everything again. Then they'll tell you that they were. joking and the old way was best. :ROFLMAO:

By the way, I can't help but wonder if the drastically different lighting is affecting anyone's decision.

Back
Top Bottom