Which British artisan soap to buy at the moment?

Fantastic there is so much choice at the moment. I've tried OSP & P&B of the ones mentioned so far - both could easily be recommended as stunning. I've just remembered I've also got MWF as well, which is very good, but I find it dull, scent wise. I do plan on trying nanny's and wickhams; they both get a lot of passive reviews. I don't really think you can go wrong here.

Fantastic there is so much choice at the moment. I've tried OSP & P&B of the ones mentioned so far - both could easily be recommended as stunning. I've just remembered I've also got MWF as well, which is very good, but I find it dull, scent wise. I do plan on trying nanny's and wickhams; they both get a lot of passive reviews. I don't really think you can go wrong here.
Oops - meant to say positive, not passive. Damn that autocorrect.

I've been really impressed with the P&B, Spitfire is a great strong scent. I've also had a couple of Wickham soaps too, also highly recommended. I had samples of OSP and think the two I've just mentioned edged it, good performance on that too.

The answer is to stop being fugal, if you are able financially. Choice and variation in shaving is a lot of the fun!

Wickham's 1912 and NSS The Fat are must haves for me - and who knows in how many flavours?

Back
Top Bottom