Where to get Culmak soap in UK.

Gents :

a good friend is now in UK (Scotland) and I would like to ask him to pick me up some Culmak shaving soap,where could he go to find it,any supermarket chains like Tesco,Waitrose,Woolworths...?

Also,how is the new Boots shaving soap on a bowl?

Thanks chaps.

Don't think so, possibly John Lewis but it's probably best for your friend to look online, Amazon, online chemists or direct from Culmak.

They have the refi in my local pharmacy for £3.50. I could get a couple at post to you at cost. Not going to save much tough; even the ebayers want £3 delivery.

I could go make him an offer for a couple, an sure he doesn't shift a lot of it.

Teiste said:
Gents :

a good friend is now in UK (Scotland) and I would like to ask him to pick me up some Culmak shaving soap,where could he go to find it,any supermarket chains like Tesco,Waitrose,Woolworths...?

Also,how is the new Boots shaving soap on a bowl?

Thanks chaps.

not seen a new one but IMO Boots shaving soap bowl is a great performer and lathers really well.

I find the scent mild and inoffensive but others say it smells a little unpleasant. I have it as my standard travel soap as the bowl lid locks in place but its a budget soap so I have others that smell nicer which I prefer to use.

I have read some people have a reaction that is somewhere between a tingle and burning but have never experienced it myself. Then again I have read similar about quite a few products that most people get on well with.

Helveticum said:
You found it in Scotland? Where about?

No my friend,I got it at Auravita.Excellent price for the shaving bowl and soap and also even a better price for shipping to USA.

Back
Top Bottom