Where to find a container for some shaving soap?

Scorpio said:
I think if soap is left without a lid on for a considerable ammount of time that it can lose some of its scent,for instance if you see people selling Old Spice shaving soap they will mention sometimes that it still has its scent,so that could be an issue.
You can get a nice sized tub in Wilkinsons for about 30p,plastic with a push down lid,i was just hoping for a twist/screw top but if i cant find anything i will get a few more of those Wilkinson tubs

Hi Scorpio!

In Asda, you can buy Princes (New Recipe) "Hot pots". Our local one sells two types, Chicken Tikka & Rice and Chilli & Rice!! After polishing off the contents,(ideal for taking to work),they are perfect for putting pucks of soap in. Granted, the lids are push fit, but there are 4 very small holes in the top to allow sufficient air in to dry up some of the moisture. They are sturdy enough to last virtually for ever, and the labels come off in one piece, should you want to do that,(then use Permanent marker pen to write what soap is in there).

All the best,

spandex.. :D

Back
Top Bottom