Where do you keep your stash?

Got some items in this tin as a birthday present this weekend.

My first though was 'blade repository!' :blush:

IMAG0353.jpg

IMAG0354.jpg

Proudly showed my wife who is a bit of a neat freak. Her first comment was 'don't you think you have more then enough now?'

(I haven't told her about the 200 odds and ends stashed elsewhere).

Tall_Paul said:
Got some items in this tin as a birthday present this weekend.

My first though was 'blade repository!' :blush:

IMAG0353.jpg

IMAG0354.jpg

Proudly showed my wife who is a bit of a neat freak. Her first comment was 'don't you think you have more then enough now?'

(I haven't told her about the 200 odds and ends stashed elsewhere).

The wife just lol at your tin and gave you the thumb's up, my sealed packs are in my razor draw ( there is only 200 blades) and the loose ones are in tobacco tins, but I remember a recent poll some of us have 5,000 blades....where do they stash all that lot I wounder?

Similar to yours, really, but with a less fancy box! I splashed out on tupperware from Wilkos a good while ago.

I keep ca. 900 blades (largest denominations being Astra SPs, Gillette 7oc of various persuasions, Feather, Polsilvers and Personna platinums) in a airtight container with a good handful of silica gel packets thrown in. This is itself housed inside a bigger tupperware box that holds my unopened hoard of soap (5 bowls and about 10 sticks) which rarely sees light of day, as I keep most of my shaving bits in my wardrobe. This box of stock is in the back of a closet that rarely sees daylight. I then have around a hundred loose, assorted blades in yet another sealed container with still more silica gel packets. This is kept in my wardrobe alongside my (dry) brushes, razors, and fragrances. Open soap lives in the bathroom corner cabinet.

Love the 'man tin'.

Although I have an idea.
Deposit 100 blades into each of your wifes shoe boxes.
Wait until you get asked 'why are these in here?'
You can then safely reply 'They have been in their two years, proving the point that you have too many shoes so quit moaning about me having too many blades'.

OK I've thought about it, but not brave enough to try it

balidey said:
Love the 'man tin'.

Although I have an idea.
You can then safely reply 'They have been in their two years, proving the point that you have too many shoes so quit moaning about me having too many blades'.

:icon_razz: No don't do that,she'll only start on the amount of razors / soap's/ creams/brushes....and every thing else you have stashed away :s

balidey said:
Love the 'man tin'.

Although I have an idea.

That's genius.

I use an old tea tin which holds about 300 blades, it is currently at capacity but I am hoping to run my stash down before I buy any more.................or I could get another tin, but bigger.................or two more tins....................or.........

Back
Top Bottom