When do you actually get any irritation?

Next day, immediately or a few hours after a shave?

It was always the next day for me, "seems" as if the hair popping back through the skin surface makes me itchy, only calmed by AS really.

As soon as I'd written the question I was going to try and preempt many of the likely answers, not a chance, lets here em. :lol:

If I have a bad shave at my normal time-7am, things can start feeling a bit hot by around mid morning.

Regarding other things that irritate me, we really don't have the time.

Seriously.

Ian

I only ever get irritation on my neck.. I have a whirl on my lower right part that gets irritated just by picking up a razor.
But if i do over do it , or rush prep then i tend to pay for it within the hour and then for a few hours after.

I shave at night before bed tho, so by morning im peachy faced again.

When a bus driver pulls out on me without indicating, and then makes a certain hand-wavy gesture as if I'm in the wrong.

But otherwise, straight after the shave, if either I'm using a set up I'm not used to, or I'm using Christmas aftershave balm off the fambly that just doesn't cut the mustard.

Over hear i get irritation on my neck. Ive got a weird direction which the hair grows in. You can here a much different sound when shaving here, and a different feel.
Irritation usually comes not long after the shave and lasts for a while.
If my neck is bad to touch then it can last for a while.

;)

Very occasionally random burning pains and red patchy bits about an hour or so after a shave. Not quite figured out what it might be yet, but I think it's something to do with shaving.

I dont i use the Proraso pre-shave cream, then a good lather of the extra sensitive shaving cream and finished with some cutting edge Proraso moisturiser All Proraso products together, good value and quaility product, never get any irritation problems. In fact the pre-shave cream leaves your face like a polo mint. Got the Menthol & Eucoliptus

Excuse my spelling guys

Jake

If I have been too aggressive then it is about half an hour after I shave I get a rash, some ASB or unscented moisturiser helps. Doesn't hapen that often these days, not because I am a master at shaving, I have just learned when to say "That will do".

Back
Top Bottom