What Watch Are You Wearing Today?

[attachment=10549]
My other watch. Normally on a president strap, but I got some goo in it (I think cake) so took it off to clean. I quite like the bond strap tho'
It's a 1969 watch and feels amazing, so smooth. I just worry about its fragility. Still keeps excellent time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 70
Cheers Orange. My worry over delicacy is more scratches and dinks. The only polish it sees is elbow grease and lens cloth. I took its strap off to clean it and threw the NATO on for a laugh, but it does look classy - although the strap does look a little new.

Thats a lovely Datejust Alistair, I love the slim classy curves of the Datejust case and the tall coronet on the dial is so iconic, beautiful even if it was held on by string

Wearing my vintage 6200 build that I posted in the other watch thread.
I have decided to name this the "Big Clown" rather than it's proper name of Big Crown.

This is in recognition of the Chinglish language due to it's English conception & build, with it's mainly Chineese parts

FYI, The puffy lume is a replication of what occurs with Radium lume over many years. This is the type of luminescent compound that was used in the 6200