What Watch Are You Wearing Today?

Bought an economical Casio quasi-diver watch today for the simple reason that it has day/date, is highly legible and the reputation Casio quartz has for accuracy. No need to shuck out Big Money when this has the same movement that many of their other more expensive quartz watches have. As well, this fella's videos convinced me:

My watch:

BKvwB6P.jpg

Bought an economical Casio quasi-diver watch today for the simple reason that it has day/date, is highly legible and the reputation Casio quartz has for accuracy. No need to shuck out Big Money when this has the same movement that many of their other more expensive quartz watches have. As well, this fella's videos convinced me:

My watch:

BKvwB6P.jpg
I agree best £15 analogue watches on the market.

872B97F7-B6E0-48C4-95A4-19321B8E4625_1_201_a.jpeg

Your Vacheron must have a movement adaptable for wrist or pocket settings and no date complication to ruin its perfect dial. I've several Vostoks and they all keep pretty good time but not had this long enough to judge. I must buy a timegrapher to check watches. Some interesting Vostok comments here...

I'm after a nice strong watch I can wear on a daily basis and fancy something different. Vostok really appeals. Did you buy from their website Meranom? Really like the look of the Amphibia Classic. Just not sure on the best way to get hold of one.

Many thanks.

I'm after a nice strong watch I can wear on a daily basis and fancy something different. Vostok really appeals. Did you buy from their website Meranom? Really like the look of the Amphibia Classic. Just not sure on the best way to get hold of one.

Many thanks.
Hi Glen I've just received a package from Meranom it took about 4 weeks to the UK as I've been making a watch from new parts, a guy's gotta do something in lockdown.

Back
Top Bottom