What was your first after shave?

The first one I used as an aftershave (rather than an EDT) was Aqua di Parma. Most expensive mistake I've made - I love the fragrance but it leaves me stuffed up and sneezing. I ended up giving it to my dad and being disappointed every time he wore it! In terms of general fragrance, it was Givenchy Gentleman which was a bit mature for my tender years, but it was bought for me and I was pleased at 16 to have something proper.

Noir by Robberre.

Bought for me by my girlfriend's parents back in 1987!

[attachment=10947]

Ian

Attachments

• noir.jpg
    noir.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 24
ChopperHarris said:
The first one I used as an aftershave (rather than an EDT) was Aqua di Parma. Most expensive mistake I've made - I love the fragrance but it leaves me stuffed up and sneezing. I ended up giving it to my dad and being disappointed every time he wore it! In terms of general fragrance, it was Givenchy Gentleman which was a bit mature for my tender years, but it was bought for me and I was pleased at 16 to have something proper.

What a coincidence. I bought a bottle of AdP on a visit to San Marino. It seemed an even more romantic scent under the hot sun of the Marche. I absolutely loved it but, like you, can't wear it. Eyes watering, sneezing, congestion............

Sigh.

Shemen Zait said:
As the title, for me it was the Revlon 'Pub' which I think is not made any more or at list I didn't see it anywhere for yonks. Wish I had one today[emoji30]

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Revlon/Pub-11496.html

Knock yourself me old china!

Mine was Aramis that I nicked off my dad!

Think it was old spice but does it count with me being about 7 or 8 at the time? Also remember putting on my pj's and some hai karate and doing karate chops "hiyaaa!"

Back
Top Bottom