What to take camping!

Just to clarify I'm referring to holidaying in a tent rather than casual homosexuality!

I don't want to take the Edwin Jagger or the Futur, and risk them being lost or pinched.

I'd be happy to take my Feather Popular but find it rather mild and wonder if I would get a more satisfying shave with a Bic Sensitive.

Could anyone with experience of both furnish me with a comparative opinion.

Ta muchly :D

cheese_dave said:
Seriously, you think someone might nick your DE razor?
Well in the shower block I'm generally looking after my lad as well as dealing with myself and am frequently distracted so its easy to forget to pick something up. IME if you leave anything in a shower block its repatriated by within minutes, especially if its nice and shiny :eek:

I was outside one weekend, and I could hear a bloke shouting and having a one-sided argument with someone quiet. I asked the person I was with, "what's up with him?", she answered, "he's shouting at his lad"... and then she couldn't understand why I collapsed in a fit of helpless giggles as I imagined this bloke in a garden bent over and shouting at his goalie.

Anyway, that's this thread ruined...

I'm going later this year and intend to take either the 89L or a super speed, vulfix badger and boar and a palmolive stick. Will shave back at the tent and don't expect anybody to have the faintest interest in a "quaint old fashioned razor just like me grandad had"

I will be looking after my little lad in the shower as well though :oops:

Back
Top Bottom