What made your day a good one

got my degree results today. a 2 : 1 in BSc Psychology (hons) with the Open University. Time to start looking for what is next..

Great achievement, I was going to study Economics with Mathematics through the OU and getting my company to pay for it but after a restructuring process all funding for further education was stopped. I've been told to reapply for funding in 2021. Congratulations to you.

I spend a little too much time listening to Talk Sport and it's always good to hear Albion fans call in, truly one of the finest accents in the UK (not a statement said in jest, it is a fantastic accent).

Btw, what an incredible end to the season, so many things all decided within the last few minutes of the season, the Championship may not get the accolades of the EPL but in terms of entertainment and excitement, it's near enough unrivalled - probably the most competitive league around.

A perfect day out in Whitby with Mrs Satanfriendly who happens to be in the foreground

IMG_20200809_141724.jpg

Then took my father to the hospital for a biopsy on a lump he has on his neck. Hopefully nothing too worrying fingers crossed. He has never been the best dad in the world but he is 88 and the only one I have. He needs looking after. I will give him full marks though as to how he has made sure my son and his great grandkids are well looked after.

Cause for a little celebration with my beautiful cat Mimi, who is 6 today!

ACtC-3ci82Uq8YFBevSCgMnNawpsM2ul1Zb8sLUlN2PSGuIGTw9iyjRelj088-3ddQYyTx6hHZj5EOCRK0i3qaoUnfbJCarxMMBUYgAzNKjPgLFCJ058b22D5nipOeazoSbBZO3X1A1QwKdjuxKZAov_wh8EkQ=w1200

ACtC-3fezpgvRxbOdqHgWLVTYPDN05XC1IYT0PZgba8UsmUqdoAYQ-I12_rs5mm4myM0JdnU9CeZyoA2n7FjdJl80nIsRAP7yeDsTKtmz7JdtcBq1CttleCHh126rqX7vMt_IeEHUqXEqmAdAYNVlSN6eQBG4g=w1200

Back
Top Bottom