What is your worst smelling Colgne EDT?

Worst I've tried was alt innsbruck, really vile, luckily it was a sample?

Some are different once they have been on for a while.

Pashana smells quite wee like when its first on, then settles down to a more powdery smell.

I also didn't like cella lavender when I first tried it, now I really like it.

sjedwardz said:
Worst I've tried was alt innsbruck, really vile, luckily it was a sample?

Some are different once they have been on for a while.

Thats what i found with Alt Innsbruck had I not tried a sample 1st I would not have got one as it smells a bit like bubblegum when I 1st put it on. But when it settles down I really like it.
It worked the other way around with GFT Eucris I has a quick sniff in the shop and thought I liked it so got the soap and the EDT............the verdict is still out, but lets say I have neither in my rotation. Bit of an expensive mistaka to maka..........:dodgy:

Northam Saint said:
joe mcclaine said:
Northam Saint said:
Worse thing I ever had was only a sample of Czech & Speake Cuba. I tried a couple of times but it just stinks, something a bit like dog mess and stale tobacco.

Come, come. How many bottles do you think Czech & Speake would expect to sell if it really did smell like that?

It has a 'note' in there somewhere, granted . . . but don't humans like strong, weird scents? Blue cheese, coffee, smoked fish, petrol, tar?

You can't just wipe out 200,000 years of evolution just because 'modern man' is obsessed with smelling ... nice.

Oh I know what you mean.

And I would say we all smell things slightly differently or there would be only one type of aftershave cologne etc .

Some may like the smell of "Cuba" but to me no thanks !

I smelt dog shit in Cuba as well...and I don't care how many years we've evolved I still don't want to smell of dog shit...

Floris Elite:

if i wanted to smell like second hand cigarette smoke, i'd go stand outside a pub. I swear I thought I'd stolen the wrong persons coat or something, I smelled like a chain smoker all day. Absolutely hideous!

nope.. elite still stinks :)

i dont mind a bit of tobacco in my frags either... i love quorum for example. Elite was just unpleasant. JF, 89 and Santal are lovely though

I get smells of the seaside from Elite, like rockpools and wet wood.

Reminds me of Skeggy = nice.

Top 10.

I posted in SirPrize's "Cool" thread saying that Cool is in the eye of the beholder, well, it's definitely a case of Scent is in the nose of the sniffer!

Ian

Back
Top Bottom