What Does Yours Travel In?

So when your prepping your travel kit to shave away from home, what do you all put yours in?

I'm looking at getting a decent washbag to store mine in, but just curious to what you all use.

Cheers
Scott

A brown soft leather John Rocha washbag that my kind wife bought me.

I really like the look of those leather "roll style" military packs you can get but I'm not so sure that they're very voluminous or practical.

I just got one of these

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Harris-Tweed-Wash-Travel-Accessories/dp/B009FBF5QE

Only paid £8 though in the Next sale. Decent size so I'll get loads in, I've various other small bags, mostly ones that were free with Aftershaves etc.

I was going to post I fancied one of these ... http://www.drharris.co.uk/accessories/d-r-harris-harris-tweed-wash-bag-country ... but not for £80. That Amazon bag looks like a good bet.

Tom

I've got an Animal washbag that can hold enough for about a month.

I also have an old travel kit that I put my shaving stuff in. Quite like recycling it and putting it back into use.

I have a Mulberry croc wash bag that I got in the outlet store in York.

It's big enough to fit loads of stuff in, looks great, and the leather is ageing very nicely.

WiffWaff said:
A Sainbury's plastic carrier bag. But you're right... a decent washbag would be a good idea

Any specific benefits to using a Sainsbury's one? I was thinking of using a Tesco carrier but am worried about hidden additives.
smileys-horses-932008.gif

Sainsbury's is just the nearest place to get to. Anyway... after reading some of the stuff here, I think the trusty Sainsbury's bag may be... erm... put out to grass.
Quite fancy a travel bag... but I'd like something small, just enough to fit the shaving kit in without all the other stuff, deodorants, shampoo and the like. I think Mrs SJ may have something amongst all her cosmetic freebies... she's a one for cosmetic freebies, Mrs SJ

I've got a couple of Lifesystems/Lifeventure bags. One is my "overnight/weekender" and is really compact (including a microfibre towel). The other is a larger back with zipped main and end compartments and a hanging hook with integral mirror.

The first one is actually a hangover from my diving days when luggage was 99% dive kit. So everything else had to be small, light and ideally multipurpose!

Just seen next have some Harris Tweed wash bags back in the sale. Would post a link but the stock changes very quickly, got to next.co.uk, clearance, men, accessories. Loads of Harris Tweed stuff there at the moment, but may go pretty quickly.

Back
Top Bottom