What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A, I believe, Wilkinson II cartridge razor
2crowf7.jpg

Decided to start sticking my nose into Penhaligon's smellies ........... So got myself a 'Scent library' tin ......... 10 x 1.5 ml samples

.......... Sartorial is smelling like a good choice, right away ....... need to sit and appreciate them a little ......... This could get expensive :D

Also ....... Darbar and Egyptian Majmua Attars arrived ....... Along with Paco Rabanne XS, Dior Fahrenheit and a YSL M7 travel set (all older formulations).

Decided to start sticking my nose into Penhaligon's smellies ........... So got myself a 'Scent library' tin ......... 10 x 1.5 ml samples

.......... Sartorial is smelling like a good choice, right away ....... need to sit and appreciate them a little ......... This could get expensive :D
You could bring the cost way, way down by organising a group buy from a Penhaligon's Outlet Store. We did nearly £1000's worth a while ago and it worked out at about £23 a bottle, if failing memory serves. Maybe they are running a buy four get five deal again.

Carl ......I wandered onto their site and saw £89 littered all about the place and turned right around and slunk back to Ebay :D

I'll have to look a little closer, next time ......... Maybe after Xmas, when my lack of impulse control won't be so damaging and the kids won't crucify me for spending their money ......

.......Possessive little b'stards .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom