What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting on a O'Chelly:
27x2owj.jpg

2iu8w0.jpg

Picked up a NOS Yardley soap in wooden bowl - and even the original box.
The bowl is full and the plastic cover is actually still in place.
Heard good things about this old soap so now I need to do some internal struggle if I should use it or keep it as is......oh who am I kidding, of course I'll use it :D

2ptw2g8.jpg

4l0y2h.jpg

@DB - do you ever stop buying shaving stuff? My Mrs would kill me of I spent like you do!
Top effort though!

Lol. 2014-2015 are my years of exploration - I'm truly intending/hoping that after I sell most of this stuff off that 2016 will be the year of....hmm....relax and enjoy the things I keep :)

Really happy to pick up a Gold Gillette Slim Twist in box, like new for $39.
I think this is the DeLuxe model but need to brush up on the Slims a bit....and to figure out if the box is original to the razor, etc :)
(If someone here is more of a Gillette expert than me - not hard to be - and know, I'd love to find out)

I also think this was the last gold-plated DE razor Gillette made.

29zudsg.jpg

o6jnk7.jpg

Hero 1914 Lather Catcher..:p
HERO201_zpsvb6m0fsw.jpg

Another shot..:)
HERO202_zpsvb3jbngt.jpg

And lastly..:cool:
HERO203_zpsjlk6tmmp.jpg

Just got this 1914 Hero Lather Catcher a moment ago from a UK Flea - Bay seller for £20.00 and local postage...These are ultra rare...If this isn't NOS I am a Dutchman...Its in pristine condition...Its got a strange in dented comb design...Looks like quite a mild lather catcher..I could sniff the usual collector types hanging around...But hey, it had my name written all over it...o_O

Billy

Just got this 1914 Hero Lather Catcher a moment ago from a UK Flea - Bay seller for £20.00 and local postage...These are ultra rare...If this isn't NOS I am a Dutchman...Its in pristine condition...Its got a strange in dented comb design...Looks like quite a mild lather catcher..I could sniff the usual collector types hanging around...But hey, it had my name written all over it...o_O

Billy

Very nice score
One can never have too many hoe/lather catchers! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom