What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't normally go fo such a big bottle but it was silly not to. Have you tried the shaving cream?

No, I wouldn't expect it to be great but to be honest I can't remember the last time I used a soap/cream I couldn't get a perfectly comfortable bbs from, technique trumps everything. It's the least important component of a shave for me.

...ahhh I miss this...where from please?

I bought it from eBay seller "Onlinebeautybuys" (best price I could find, £12.85 delivered.) Reading reviews on Fragrantica etc it seems most people find it to be near identical to the original with great strength and sillage... As we all remember it ;)

I bought it mainly to remind me of old times, my Father always used Brut after a shave when I was a boy... He's not dead yet lol but has long since given up the Brut.

I bought it from eBay seller "Onlinebeautybuys" (best price I could find, £12.85 delivered.) Reading reviews on Fragrantica etc it seems most people find it to be near identical to the original with great strength and sillage... As we all remember it ;)

I bought it mainly to remind me of old times, my Father always used Brut after a shave when I was a boy... He's not dead yet lol but has long since given up the Brut.

Thank you...time travel for me!...Brut and Old Spice just take me back to yesteryear. I am sure the next door neighbours could smell the Brut when I put it on!...will check eBay now...

Judging by the picture, it looks like the chap who does the replating of razors. I bought a Superspeed from him and delivery was ~8 days. I remembered being impressed by the speed of it.

Probably is the same chap as it is replated. Just want to see what it shaves like, so given your experience, I might not have too much longer to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom