What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you sure it's duck fat????

View attachment 31817
Supposed to be an excellent clone of Bleu De Chanel. I'm sure it will be too and at £16 a 100ml bottle it's cheap enough to splash it all over 'Enry!

I got Davidoff Silver Shadow "Altitude" recently. Very similar to Blue de Chanel and a safe work style scent..you can get it for about £16-£18 for 100ml.
Highly recommended if you like those kind of scents Wayne.

Some newer formulation Acqua di Parma soft shaving soap. I have been curious to compare this to the original gold lid Colonia version, so I am going to alternate the two for a week, using the same brushes and razors, and see if I can discern any differences.

And a Boellis Panama 1924 coffret, with soap. I've already had some of the soap for quite a while, and it's been begging for a coffret.

I got Davidoff Silver Shadow "Altitude" recently. Very similar to Blue de Chanel and a safe work style scent..you can get it for about £16-£18 for 100ml.
Highly recommended if you like those kind of scents Wayne.

Can I ask where you saw this for £16-£18 please the cheapest I saw was £39 cheers. I have just found it for €26 many thanks. I love bleu de chanel so I'm going to give it a go

Last edited:
Can I ask where you saw this for £16-£18 please the cheapest I saw was £39 cheers. I have just found it for €26 many thanks. I love bleu de chanel so I'm going to give it a go

Indeed! I got it from allbeauty for £15.95 but it's sold out now..sorry.
Where are you based @Oomer ? I believe Top price in Europe has it for £15.30 minus shipping...

Status
Not open for further replies.