What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am eagerly awaiting a tub of "After The Fire" from the Grooming Dept via a member from TSR and I know I said that I would not be making any more purchases this year but this was far too good to let slip by . I have heard great thing's about this soap and I am also looking out for a tub of "Mallard" from the same company, another great soap from this producer of great soap's. :) P.

Are you sure it's duck fat????

Ebl8TmY.gif

cxI8XTs.gif

View attachment 31817
Supposed to be an excellent clone of Bleu De Chanel. I'm sure it will be too and at £16 a 100ml bottle it's cheap enough to splash it all over 'Enry!

I got Davidoff Silver Shadow "Altitude" recently. Very similar to Blue de Chanel and a safe work style scent..you can get it for about £16-£18 for 100ml.
Highly recommended if you like those kind of scents Wayne.

jFuZBEh.jpg

Some newer formulation Acqua di Parma soft shaving soap. I have been curious to compare this to the original gold lid Colonia version, so I am going to alternate the two for a week, using the same brushes and razors, and see if I can discern any differences.
rhGRyJl.jpg

And a Boellis Panama 1924 coffret, with soap. I've already had some of the soap for quite a while, and it's been begging for a coffret.
7tTadmw.jpg

I got Davidoff Silver Shadow "Altitude" recently. Very similar to Blue de Chanel and a safe work style scent..you can get it for about £16-£18 for 100ml.
Highly recommended if you like those kind of scents Wayne.

jFuZBEh.jpg
Can I ask where you saw this for £16-£18 please the cheapest I saw was £39 cheers. I have just found it for €26 many thanks. I love bleu de chanel so I'm going to give it a go ;)

Last edited:
Can I ask where you saw this for £16-£18 please the cheapest I saw was £39 cheers. I have just found it for €26 many thanks. I love bleu de chanel so I'm going to give it a go ;)

Indeed! I got it from allbeauty for £15.95 but it's sold out now..sorry.:(
Where are you based @Oomer ? I believe Top price in Europe has it for £15.30 minus shipping...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom