What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SRD paddle strop due Thursday after being robbed blind by Royal Mail/Customs, also have Neep brush on order since early last year, just might get that before he or I shuffle of this mortal coil :s

Re: RE: What are you waiting on to arrive?

Wazzer3 said:
SRD paddle strop due Thursday after being robbed blind by Royal Mail/Customs, also have Neep brush on order since early last year, just might get that before he or I shuffle of this mortal coil :s

He's in St Lucia at the moment but, according to Facebook, will be back at the lathe tomorrow. I'm in the same boat here.....

Re: RE: What are you waiting on to arrive?

ajh101 said:
1Kg of Italian Job coffee beans; and
1 Wahl hair trimmer for head and beard - saves money at the barbers so I can spend it on shaving gear enabled by you guys...
Grand idea, I am planing something similar not because i need to save money (but it will be nice) but because the only Barber we have in miles is in our town and he employ a bunch of graduates that frankly do such non consistent job I decided I'll go diy. Now to Youtube to view some 'how to cut your own hair'.

jim3rg said:
What blade did you find works best, I was thinking maybe my Gillette silver blues.

Jim

The razor originally always came with two Personna (blue) blades as those were the favorite blades of the founder of Tradere - I've only ever used it with those blades :)

For someone who is done with eBay this miraculously appeared in my waiting list on Slice.
Not quite sure how it got there.
Fairies?

Anyway, looks like a nice, near-NOS, grey Eversharp "Krona" with eagle on the end.
Even comes with the original box, instructions and blade case.

2qa1oqo.jpg

Darn fairies.

Bought a pack of these dog grooming blades to be used in my Durham Duplex razor.
They are supposedly the exact same specs as the old Durham blades. Will be interesting to try out....

290pjj4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom