What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
pjgh said:
Well, there we are ... I got the electronic version and there was no end of hassle getting the website to work to actually download my products, but we got there in the end ... once they'd started to acknowledge my emails, that is.

As a resource, it's indispensable.

If you're using yours on a tablet I found that the original size was a pain to use as it was SO slow to open on a tablet - but after having compressed it down to half the size (takes 10 seconds) it opens really quickly.

Waiting for a Pils 101NE razor (that's the matte, satin finish)
Bought it from a vendor in Belgium and w/ no VAT and USD-Euro FX the way it is now it ended up being a great deal - significantly cheaper than a lot of these sell for USED these days! :D

PILS.jpg

Also waiting on a Merkur, slant.
I'm not sure how old it is but if I were to guess I'd say 1990's sometime.
(If anyone can tell please do let me know).

It'll actually be my first Merkur ever.

280uwrm.jpg

pjgh said:
Milton Lloyd would appear to do a number of good smell-alikes. I'm rather tempted by their Acqua Di Gio clone, which looks a little more interesting on paper than the Armani original ... to me, anyway.
I have this and it really is rather good. As is the Issey and 212 clones.

The 37c is a GREAT shaver, not as nice IMO as the Apollo slant but still very, very good. If it's stamped West Germany then it was made between the end of WW2 and 1989. I've got a vintage gold plated Progress which at the moment is my second favourite razor to use.

Also, waiting on my first Gardette razor. Comes in original box.
jgqtcl.jpg

discodaz said:
a leresche razor. no clue of model no but looks like handle may be silver plate, will know better next week!
2yvtaww.jpg

Best site to identify Leresches is Thomas' site here:
http://lereschearchive.wix.com/old-school-stuff#!rasoirs-de-suret-de/c1sta

Yours could very well be a #51 by the looks of it (especially the box shows a Leresche #51 v1 - if so congrats - but I'd dare say any Leresche is going to be a treat :)

Had a red card through the door this morning so I'm assuming this little lot is waiting for me....

manyrazors_zpsbru0liii.jpg

Not sure exactly what's there but I'll have a better look once I've got them and can see a bit more detail.

Darkbulb said:
jgqtcl.jpg

discodaz said:
a leresche razor. no clue of model no but looks like handle may be silver plate, will know better next week!
2yvtaww.jpg

Yours could very well be a #51 by the looks of it (especially the box shows a Leresche #51 v1 - if so congrats - but I'd dare say any Leresche is going to be a treat :)

Good link. Just found out mine is a #61

just won an Ever Ready 1912 Peerless set, and ER Streamline arrived and just unpacked it. Looks good,will clean it up.

Quite excited as the case though covered in soap, looks in good condition. These maybe the Keeper, as takes up less space than Stropper sets.

Currently in hunt for another one, won't be unhappy if some one beats me to it.

Darkbulb said:
jgqtcl.jpg

discodaz said:
2yvtaww.jpg

cool! just missed out on a 77 on ebay, hidden away in a mixed lot-gutted!
i will keep looking =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom