What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought that I would try some UK soaps for a change, so ordered these from Connaught Shaving:
  • Phoenix and Beau Albion
  • Phoenix and Beau Spitfire
  • 1912 Wickham Citrus Musk
  • 1912 Wickham Cashmere
I hope I find them to perform great.

Also an ATT SE1...

Mark, you're in for a treat! Those two artisans are out of this world. They have a very different soap base between them, but they both, at least to me, perform very very top notch.

Only grief I have with P&B is, that there is an underlying scent to all of them that is noticed. They're so lightly scented, that the soap base itself can be smelled. I have 4 different variants from them and they all have a sort of same base-smell decorated with what notes they wanted the final scent to be. If you can follow me?

Initially I was disappointed, but now I don't mind. I guess I just expected something else at first. I have Denali, Solaris, Citra Royale and Sanskrit. I'll look forward to hearing your opinion on those two you have there, I really wanted to try them as well, but had to stop somewhere :D haha.

Mark, you're in for a treat! Those two artisans are out of this world. They have a very different soap base between them, but they both, at least to me, perform very very top notch.

Only grief I have with P&B is, that there is an underlying scent to all of them that is noticed. They're so lightly scented, that the soap base itself can be smelled. I have 4 different variants from them and they all have a sort of same base-smell decorated with what notes they wanted the final scent to be. If you can follow me?

Initially I was disappointed, but now I don't mind. I guess I just expected something else at first. I have Denali, Solaris, Citra Royale and Sanskrit. I'll look forward to hearing your opinion on those two you have there, I really wanted to try them as well, but had to stop somewhere :D haha.

Hej Martin, tak for tilbagemeldingen. Jeg venter nu endnu mere spændt på dem :)

Translation: Hi Martin. Thank you for your thoughts. Now I am eagerly awaiting the soaps. :)

Completly agree with you, I felt the same

Hej Martin, tak for tilbagemeldingen. Jeg venter nu endnu mere spændt på dem :)

Translation: Hi Martin. Thank you for your thoughts. Now I am eagerly awaiting the soaps. :)

Connaugt plejer at være hurtige til at levere, så måske du kan komme i gang allerede i weekenden :)

Translation: Connaught usually delivers quickly, so maybe you can get to it this weekend already :)

After some time waiting on this SE lot

9db1ef1cb067ece97c2a85a00c754908.jpg

and padlle strop

88cc187273014a936b9caf8c2403bc2a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom