What are you waiting on to arrive? October 2021

Hope you like it T. - I use mine regularly. It is superb for face-lathering, precise and deft. The knot in mine is pleasantly scritchy in use - adding to the pleasure for me. It will hold enough soap for my normal two passes and brush squeezings as post without an issue. They open out a bit with use - but not much. The perfect excuse to justify some Haslinger soap! Natural diminutive companions. - I.

Interesting they used Avocado back then, I think that packaging must have been a standard from the one supplier which would make sense as there would be less global supply in that Era.

Interesting they used Avocado back then, I think that packaging must have been a standard from the one supplier which would make sense as there would be less global supply in that Era.
I'm certainly intrigued ...

I'm struggling to think when avocado was a popular colour for bathrooms. I think it was before the '70s when amber and brown was all the rage. I inherited an avocado bathroom suite with my first house and was amazed to find that avocado grout was still available (mid '90s).

I am wondering whether avocado refers to colour or to scent. Unlikely it's a contributing ingredient oil.

^Gawd! A quick google and apparently avocado is gaining popularity again for colour of bathroom furniture!

Here's my Boots Albany by way of bowl/lid comparison ... age of this is 1960s as a gut-feeling.