What are you drinking?

Are you drinking something just now? is it nice?

If so then what is it?

Beer, wine, spirits, tea, coffee, ginger, orange lemonade, pop, buckfast..........

I'm drinking some Wen Shan Bao Zhong oolong tea from 1989 from here and it's lovely. It's almost never ending, you can keep brewing it and brewing it and it doesn't die. It certainly tastes like it has been lying in a basement for 20yrs, but in a good way.

Posting this from my Blackberry on the bus on the way to work.

Just finishing a flask of Drambuie and Dandelion and Burdock

joe mcclaine said:
Posting this from my Blackberry on the bus on the way to work.

Just finishing a flask of Drambuie and Dandelion and Burdock

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tesco Perthshire Mountain still water.

Ian

Damian Murphy said:
Anything but tea , I can't abide it. I must be the only Irish person who does'nt drink tea.

I like tea, but have had to cut down SIGNIFICANTLY on the amount consumed as it seems to do bad things to my digestion.

Ian

Proinsias said:
I've never tried it

any good?

Yes, very good thx. I usually drink small batch bourbons, i got a bottle of this for x-mas and it really is very good IMHO. It is from one of only two distillers in Tasmania.

Mr Lark is currently comissioning a distillery at the 14th hole on the St Andrew golf course. - you will be able to sleep tonight now :lol:

IanM said:
I like tea, but have had to cut down SIGNIFICANTLY on the amount consumed as it seems to do bad things to my digestion.

Caffeine has been linked to (stress related) IBS and hot drinks can have an adverse affect on those friendly bacteria that 'they' keep telling us are so super to have living inside us.

I used to get a bit bloated in the afternoon so I cut out tea and coffee completely and now have no issues - I'm just a naturally fat git now.

I find Jaggermeister and Kia Ora to be a refreshing alternative.

IanM said:
Have you considered green tea? - I once met someone who insisted that she could not drink tea and when asked the same question as above replied that it "went straight through her".
To which I responded "This is a bad thing?"
I love the stuff and drink gallons of it with lime and honey.

Having just been through the 'flu last week plus my back choosing to misbehave at the same time (coughing and sneezing really gives the lower back a good workout) I have been cosseting myself all week with Scottish Penicillin as I am doing right now.
Hot water, honey,lemon or lime and whiskey in a half-pint mug.
Otherwise known as "Hot Toddie".

Back
Top Bottom