What are you drinking tonight.

a few pints of

Stewarts 80 Shilling - 4.4% ABVStewart 80 Shilling.
An auburn coloured, full bodied, full flavoured Scottish 'Heavy' in the classic style. Brewed with Maris Otter, Crystal, Chocolate, Wheat, and CaraPils malts and hopped with Challenger, Magnum, Tettnang, and Styrian Golding.

and a plate full of lambs liver and bacon. Feeling very satisfied.

Wha burst the ba said:
a few pints of

Stewarts 80 Shilling - 4.4% ABVStewart 80 Shilling.
An auburn coloured, full bodied, full flavoured Scottish 'Heavy' in the classic style. Brewed with Maris Otter, Crystal, Chocolate, Wheat, and CaraPils malts and hopped with Challenger, Magnum, Tettnang, and Styrian Golding.

and a plate full of lambs liver and bacon. Feeling very satisfied.

Can't remember the last time I had liver and bacon, I doubt the kids would be impressed. May have to get some now.

I do liver and bacon for breakfast at a weekend quite regularly. Lamb's liver is so good. Beef is good, but it's nowhere close to lamb.

IMG_1222.JPG

Leftover Goan Fish Curry, rice and some fresh liver chopped in ... fried up, Guinness alongside. What a breakfast!

DSC02896.JPG

Hungry now ...

Paul that liver and bacon looks fricking awesome and you are right Lambs liver or Lambs fry as we call it in the valleys is so damn good much nicer than beef liver, I rarely cook that much but after looking at yours it's now on my radar, another thing which I've not eaten for a while stuffed Lambs hearts delicious.

[attachment=10155]
Cheap & cheerful clutch of these today..already done a mornings overtime work so no guilt factor.
Just accomplished a 10 week fitness regime..so now I have ample room for excess goodies.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1397315234875.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1397315234875.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 9
Tonight I shall be attending the 22nd Tuckers Maltings beer festival in Newton Abbot.

There are 250 beers to choose from, the sun is shining and we are going mob-handed. Not missed one in the 12 years I've been living in Devon. It's a great night!

Tall_Paul said:
Tonight I shall be attending the 22nd Tuckers Maltings beer festival in Newton Abbot.

There are 250 beers to choose from, the sun is shining and we are going mob-handed. Not missed one in the 12 years I've been living in Devon. It's a great night!

Sounds like a big one ahead.

Nothing right now but in an hour or so I will have a pint of whatever guest ale is on, if a good 'un I'll stick with it, if not I'll switch to the Guinness as the standard fare is pretty poor.

I will then head off to a pub that is definitely too young for me where I will alternate between Guinness (surprisingly well kept) and depending on who I'm in a round with brandy or slippery nipples. Weirdly, women seem to believe that this concoction is classed as a "drink".

At some point late tomorrow morning I will wake up and stumbling into the living room with a pint of strong black coffee, I will wonder why there is a half eaten kebab on the floor.

On a side note, the young'uns around my way have started drinking Jaggermeister depth charged into a ruby port. I believe the three letter acronym is WTF.
I will not be drinking that.

gazza said:
Nothing right now but in an hour or so I will have a pint of whatever guest ale is on, if a good 'un I'll stick with it, if not I'll switch to the Guinness as the standard fare is pretty poor.

I will then head off to a pub that is definitely too young for me where I will alternate between Guinness (surprisingly well kept) and depending on who I'm in a round with brandy or slippery nipples. Weirdly, women seem to believe that this concoction is classed as a "drink".

At some point late tomorrow morning I will wake up and stumbling into the living room with a pint of strong black coffee, I will wonder why there is a half eaten kebab on the floor.

On a side note, the young'uns around my way have started drinking Jaggermeister depth charged into a ruby port. I believe the three letter acronym is WTF.
I will not be drinking that.

You'll need one or two screaming orgasms - or a multiple there of. Then, a coffee :icon_razz:. the smilies here are poor ( moan Boab ) & you'll do better than that.

Back
Top Bottom