What are you drinking tonight.

Our local farm shop carries Fitzpatrick cordials. I usually have Cream Soda, Root Beer & Sasparilla in. Lovely stuff! Yeah, Cream Soda! Ace with Fish & Chips ... Root Beer, naturally, with an ice cream float :cool:

Our local farm shop carries Fitzpatrick cordials. I usually have Cream Soda, Root Beer & Sasparilla in. Lovely stuff! Yeah, Cream Soda! Ace with Fish & Chips ... Root Beer, naturally, with an ice cream float :cool:

Great to see a fellow fan. I had a root beer float last night to remind me of Florida holiday - so glad we went last year!

World Foods aisle at Sainsbury's? There's always Bundaberg brand. I've seen the Jones's brand (Canadian) Cream Soda in Shell service stations. There's a Root Beer in that brand, too. Cane sugar rather than HFCS, which I gather folks in the US go a bit mad for ... like "Mexican Cola" (erm, Cola to the rest of the world).

That's one of the root beers we get here, the last one I tried was a Jones Soda. I like most of their range but root beer now sucks.

There are a few "niche" root beers available in the USA, but it is extremely difficult to find a stocking dealer and shipping for glass bottle beverages is insane. :oops:

Our local farm shop carries Fitzpatrick cordials. I usually have Cream Soda, Root Beer & Sasparilla in. Lovely stuff! Yeah, Cream Soda!

Just checked Fitzpatrick site and realised you meant Cream Soda cordial, not cans. Cool, didn't realise they did a cordial of it. I guess you just add sparkling water ?

It's absolutely superb. Mild, creamy ipa with a wonderful lingering biscuity malt aftertaste. My new favourite session IPA.

Their bock "Mickerbocker glory" is good too, but in a strange way. Kind of has that banana bread cake-like goodness that old peculiar has, but with a cherry aftertaste
Thanks, I'm looking at buying a mixture of IPA/Craft beers over the weekend. Such a variety to choose from!

Thanks, I'm looking at buying a mixture of IPA/Craft beers over the weekend. Such a variety to choose from!

I highly recommend Small Axe by Bullhouse

If you've a sweet tooth and don't mind cherry you'd love Mickerbocker Glory by Bullhouse also.

Also from Belfast for tropical flavours you have "Right hand man back" from Boundary, "Imbongo" from Boundary and Bullhouse's "Merc Bro"
All awesome.

I'm also somewhat partial to Electric Bear's (based in Bath) "Werrd" American Pale Ale

I highly recommend Small Axe by Bullhouse

If you've a sweet tooth and don't mind cherry you'd love Mickerbocker Glory by Bullhouse also.

Also from Belfast for tropical flavours you have "Right hand man back" from Boundary, "Imbongo" from Boundary and Bullhouse's "Merc Bro"
All awesome.

I'm also somewhat partial to Electric Bear's (based in Bath) "Werrd" American Pale Ale
I must admit I'm particularly drawn to the Mickerblocker Glory

Back
Top Bottom