What are you drinking tonight.

It's my favourite pal.That & Old Tom.Agreed it's very strong & always hits the mark lol I'm going to try & make a Scottish wee heavy during the week.It won't be anything like McEwans but hopefully will be very good for homebrew:)

I really want to try Brewdog Jet Blackheart stout but our local Tesco doesn't stock it
I've never tried any of the brewdog stuff but been wanting to for longer than I can remember.I've seen their Blonde & Ipa in Tesco & Asda but there is never a decent selection of anything.I was going to buy from the online shop but the prices are crazy.

Yeah, love it. Only find it on our local Tesco Extra in the Foods of the World aisle, selling it cheap(er) atm at £2.34 a bottle
I don't mind stout now again and also porter.For the hell of me I can't find my favourite (besides McEwans chmp) Old tom.Thinking of buying a few crates direct from the brewery.

I don't mind stout now again and also porter.For the hell of me I can't find my favourite (besides McEwans chmp) Old tom.Thinking of buying a few crates direct from the brewery.
I really like Champion, but I can't drink it like you do. Years ago I could. A few years ago I stopped drinking for 12 months and last year did another 6 month which broke at Christmas. Since then I've found I really can't drink much.

I really like Champion, but I can't drink it like you do. Years ago I could. A few years ago I stopped drinking for 12 months and last year did another 6 month which broke at Christmas. Since then I've found I really can't drink much.
I've been drinking it for years pal.Years honestly.Too much isn't good for anybody anyway:)I must admit I really enjoy a drink but that's only at the weekend & I never go over the top.During the week I don't touch it but that's only because I like to get my work done & concentrate on that.

I've been drinking it for years pal.Years honestly.Too much isn't good for anybody anyway:)I must admit I really enjoy a drink but that's only at the weekend & I never go over the top.During the week I don't touch it but that's only because I like to get my work done & concentrate on that.
I wasn't suggesting you're an alcoholic mate pmsl I know you didn't think that but just wanted to put it out there :cool:

Back
Top Bottom