Welcome

Thank you all for a great welcome.
Just to give an idea where I am at have spent the last 30 years using the latest new fangled ideas of ever increasing blades till Fusion 5 blade was the last straw when I realised it was costing £20 for 8 cartridges..... insanity. So Googled alternative and hit on DE shaving, then began a trawl of numerous sites including the brilliant Mantic video's. after a bit of head scratching on to Amazon first order HD Merkur 34C & pack of Merkur blades. 2 days later after more research back onto Amazon & ordered Kent BK2 Badger brush & stand + Kent Skin Conditioning shaving cream. That was yesterday all 3 items now dispatched.
Then of course razor arrived this afternoon, what to do, wait till brush & cream arrive???? Not likely, saw a demonstration video of DE shaving with shaving oil. right if I can use a 5 blade fusion with said oil bet it would be better with an HD Merku 34C so Bath then face prep with loads of hot water then King of shaves oil............2 passes with the grain nothing fancy,re oil for 2nd pass,scary even getting the terminoligy, sad or what??? Any way not a nick or hint of razor burn, best shave in 40 years. So looking forward to a true wet shave when brush & cream arrive, cant wait but will continue with oil till they do arrive. Loving it. :hungrig

Back
Top Bottom