Watching a Darwin safety razor on the bay

Watching a Darwin on the bay, these are simler to a rolls razor but rare and expensive, if you love playing around with all things razor then check it out the sellers name is cedarfurnitureman I wish I could take part but no cash, if you have money burning a hole in your pocket check them out, some nice razor's up for grabs:)

RE: Watching a Darwin safty razor on the bay

John said:
Watching a Darwin on the bay, these are simler to a rolls razor but rare and expensive, if you love playing around with all things razor then check it out the sellers name is cedarfurnitureman I wish I could take part but no cash, if you have money burning a hole in your pocket check them out, some nice razor's up for grabs:)

i should point out that if you like a clean razor add this seller to your contacts, I just druell over them, but it is a shame to keep this seller to my self seeing as the hard core collectors would kill to get a sniff of such things and I am a nice man and all that http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280864252396?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649 have fun

Who are the dicks that take 15 bids to reach £31.81 three days and eight hours before closing for such a rarity - they seem to infest every auction I bid in and rarely the ones I sell in!

Bechet45 said:
Who are the dicks that take 15 bids to reach £31.81 three days and eight hours before closing for such a rarity - they seem to infest every auction I bid in and rarely the ones I sell in!

No shit man ,things of such rarity and beauty they take the piss trying to get it for nothing..... If only I had the money I would have put down £50 just to get the ball rolling!!!

Another vender that I go to,that sell vintage razor's if you don't want to go to eBay is abovethetie.com if you like a clean as possible razor to shave with but don't want to brake the bank ;-)

Back
Top Bottom