*WARNING - Artesania Romera PSA - WARNING* FULL

OK, I'll fess up... I did join TSN a year or so ago when I heard they were doing a PK47 limited edition brush by Ken @ Paladin/Dark Holler and with the knot made by the revered but elusive brushmaker, Lee Sabini. And, of course, there was competition about who did and didn't get one - and amazingly my order was accepted in the first 30 seconds or thereabouts and I got one. Lovely handle and great service from Ken, who I believe is a decent fella, but didn't like the scritchy feel of the knot, so just happened to mention it to Carl @Bechet who, of course, snapped it up for what I paid for it.

I remained on their books ever since albeit as a dormant member. Yesterday I decided to sever ties with TSN to show a bit of solidarity and requested account deletion (which they can't or won't actually do, but just suggested deleting details from my profile etc)... which I've done. I have to say that, in consequence, I don't have a specific personal axe to grind (in fact they're more likely to have one with me for getting one of Ken's brushes in the UK)... but all that is neither here nor there and that part of my shaving journey is ended.

OK, I'll fess up... I did join TSN a year or so ago when I heard they were doing a PK47 limited edition brush by Ken @ Paladin/Dark Holler and with the knot made by the revered but elusive brushmaker, Lee Sabini. And, of course, there was competition about who did and didn't get one - and amazingly my order was accepted in the first 30 seconds or thereabouts and I got one. Lovely handle and great service from Ken, who I believe is a decent fella, but didn't like the scritchy feel of the knot, so just happened to mention it to Carl @Bechet who, of course, snapped it up for what I paid for it.

I remained on their books ever since albeit as a dormant member. Yesterday I decided to sever ties with TSN to show a bit of solidarity and requested account deletion (which they can't or won't actually do, but just suggested deleting details from my profile etc)... which I've done. I have to say that, in consequence, I don't have a specific personal axe to grind (in fact they're more likely to have one with me for getting one of Ken's brushes in the UK)... but all that is neither here nor there and that part of my shaving journey is ended.
I joined just after that group buy and was much like yourself as far as member participation. It always felt a bit of a closed shop to me if you know what I mean, nothing nasty but didn't really get much traction when trying to get involved so i ended up just posting SOTD pics and browsed the BST:p
Thank you for taking your stance in light of my unfair treatment (I feel) but I neither want nor expect anyone to change their forum visiting habits on my account but you guys sound like principles matter highly and that is heartening tho see. Cheers guys:)

Back
Top Bottom