Wanted: Single Edge Blade

Will someone sell me a couple of single edge blades to go in an EverReady.

Been sent one by my contact in the US but didnt send me any blades and I really want to try it! :s

Thanks
Craig

The following link on eFlay has 25 single edge blades for sale currently at £2.89 it that helps.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/25-x-PROFESSIONAL-SINGLE-EDGE-RAZOR-BLADES-FREE-POST-/180685045198?pt=UK_Body_Shop_Supplies_Paint&hash=item2a11aafdce

SIRUSKEY said:

Been sent one by my contact in the US but didnt send me any blades and I really want to try it! :s

Thanks
Craig

Thanks Erik. Dont really need that many. Im told that its a bit*h to shave with so Im only after one or two to give it a try. I could buy them and sell the rest come to think of it.

I would never shave with those kind of blades, i always use gem stainless blades, the hardware kind will either cut you to ribbons, or give you a poor shave.

You might get away with these.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EVER-READY-SINGLE-EDGE-MULTI-PURPOSE-BLADES-/260561879318?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3caab2c116

erik1963 said:
The following link on eFlay has 25 single edge blades for sale currently at £2.89 it that helps.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/25-x-PROFESSIONAL-SINGLE-EDGE-RAZOR-BLADES-FREE-POST-/180685045198?pt=UK_Body_Shop_Supplies_Paint&hash=item2a11aafdce

SIRUSKEY said:

Thanks
Craig

SIRUSKEY said:

Thanks
Craig

PM me your address and i will stick a few stainless ones in the post for you, these are very nice and smooth blades, dont go with the Carbon Steel "DIY" ones, they will shave you but you will know abouit it for days after !!!

steve

IanM said:
You can buy 10 for 3 quid here

Ian

I agree with Ian here, and SunburyBoy, the Stainless Gem ones are the way to go.

The single edge blades and razors are great, I found them easy to use and give a great shave. When I first switched over from Carts I went SE and I had no problems. Recently I loaded up the SE with a Gem and again no problems and 4 lovely smooth nick free shaves.

Yes the blade looks wrong and you have to get around that. BUT its WELL worth it.

Connaught Shaving are great too, they are very quick to dispatch.

sunburyboy93 said:
SIRUSKEY said:

Thanks
Craig

PM me your address and i will stick a few stainless ones in the post for you, these are very nice and smooth blades, dont go with the Carbon Steel "DIY" ones, they will shave you but you will know abouit it for days after !!!

steve

Good man :icon_razz:

Back
Top Bottom