Wanted: Razor(s) stand

Hi folks,

Does anyone have a razor stand available? It can either be single or double. For size, I would need it to fit one or both of my two Barberpoles (Merkur 38C and 39C)

If possible, I would prefer to stay within the UK on the deal.

Thank you very much,

Mark

it might be a little much for you but I brought
random25311013_edited-1.jpg

from the bay,a number of different options on there. its an option for you the 2 ends are my 38c and 39c

Evvaa said:
it might be a little much for you but I brought
random25311013_edited-1.jpg

from the bay,a number of different options on there. its an option for you the 2 ends are my 38c and 39c

Iv'e heard those Osprey supporters are to mean to buy a ready made stand :lol: :lol: :lol: only joking nice stand, i'm a carpenter, only I dont have enough razors to warrant me knocking one up. PS. aslo a Cardiff Blues fan, can't wait for the Ospreys Blues game come the weekend, should be a cracker, with both of them trying to get to the playoffs.

Regards Jamie

Whooooooosssshhhh as it goes flying over my head :roll:

guess your talking rugby, havent a clue, dont do ball games :cool:

Evvaa said:
Whooooooosssshhhh as it goes flying over my head :roll:

guess your talking rugby, havent a clue, dont do ball games :cool:

Very unusual for a Neath Valley man and a fireman not to have kicked the oval ball around the park. still I do like your stand all the same.

Regards Jamie.

pugh-the-special-one said:
Very unusual for a Neath Valley man and a fireman not to have kicked the oval ball around the park. still I do like your stand all the same.

I live in the valley, have done for near on 10 years now but born and breed in Royal Ascot :p thru and thru english me. with is from kent BUT both our girls are welsh, with the youngest being the only baby born in neath port talbot maternity ward when wales won the grand slam in 2005 - she was in all the local papers and everything - you try finding a welsh rugby kit for a 2 day old with like 24 hours notice.

The kids have a few rugby balls and both talk fluent gibberish - well welsh sounds gibberish to me (as does french, russia, polish spanish etc etc) and I have been down the station for a few cans of coke and watched a few games, normally the england wales games - think I was only invited down so the others could take the piss out of me for being english, but to be honest I went for the coke and chinese :p

as for the stand, dont think it will take a carepnter to make, sure I could have knocked one up from a fewscrape lengths of wood, 2 coach bolts and some plastic for spacers, might have to look into it, see how long it takes and poss start undercutting the guy I brought this off ;)

Back
Top Bottom