Waiting For The Postman....

How many others on here are like myself, i tend to bid on shave stuff on e-bay that looks kinda poo and is cheap, but that could have potential, and the waiting for it to arrive to see if i have bought a load of c**p puts me on edge :lol:

i'm siting here now, drinking a cup of Tea, excited with anticipation of the Postman knocking on the door.....and the thought of what goodies he might bring today.

And feeling like there will never be another tomorrow when he doesn't bring anything..... :lol:

oh god, what a way to be............ ;)

I reckon that's why eBay and other sites such as Amazon are so popular. Shopping in town (for things you like) is great fun, but there's something exciting about the wait between ordering and receiving the goods through your letterbox. Unwrapping parcels makes it feel a bit like your birthday or Christmas all over again!

happiness.gif

hunnymonster said:
Come off it Sunbury... you're the only man on here that could step on a turd and find a diamond ring stuck to your shoe.

Mutter, mutter, jousty get
:D

Come on lads, i don't know how it happens, i think i'm just..........................

45741-lucky_consider_scale_1_5_1_least_lucky_5_lucky.jpg

Hardly Sunbury...you exhibit many the same characteristics as some of my friends that gamble.

Belief that you are luckier than most and denial that you spend that much doing it. ;)

antdad said:
Hardly Sunbury...you exhibit many the same characteristics as some of my friends that gamble.

Belief that you are luckier than most and denial that you spend that much doing it. ;)

1/2 Hour on a Saturday Carbooting
1 hour on a Sunday Carbooting

and 2 Hours twice a month at an antique fair,..........

Not that much time, and like i say, i enjoy it and have had some good results recently.

hunnymonster said:
Come off it Sunbury... you're the only man on here that could step on a turd and find a diamond ring stuck to your shoe.

Mutter, mutter, jousty get
:D

if i respond to comments like the above with a silly responce it's not because i feel i'm luckier than most people , i'm just joining in with the banter Antad :D ;)

Back
Top Bottom