Waiting For Stuff From USA ?

How long does it take stuff to arrive from the USA ? i ordered some Stainless Steel Razor Handles from E-Bay on the 17th of June
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220613461490&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT
Total was under $10.00, so far i have been waiting 20 Days....

I also ordered 2 x Feather Portables from "pauldog" on the 20th of June, total value just under $20.00
so far i have been waiting 17 Days...........

Is this normal ?, seems like a long time to be waiting ?

Steve

Normally around 7 days sometimes 10 and on occasion 4-5 days.
If its coming from Canada however it can take 3-4 weeks.
Mightb be worth dropping a note to your supplier.
regards, beejay

Just sent messages to both of them, customs would not snag em would they $10.00 for one and £19.00 for the other...?
well i guess thats what is on the CN22...

Just seems a low value for customs to bother with

Steve

moodymick said:
I've waited 4 or 5 weeks with some vendors - not that you would hear my whine on about it :eek: :? :oops: :lol:

what.......................!!! :shock: :shock: :eek:

I won't be able to wait that long................i won't be able to cope with the excitement, anticipation etc, if it goes on that long i will need
tranquilizers, to be put on a drip, and to be spoon fed !!!, i can't be waiting that long..............i could have rowed the atlantic and got it back here in that time :(

Usps are slow im afraid, i bought something on the 20th, usps confirmed it on the 24th and im still waiting on it.

And it's trackable so shouldn't go missing.

You sure it went Priority (Airmail)? they may have sent it surface in which case up to 6 weeks. Happened to me with a$7 handle, item cost was so low to keep the P&P down they sent it surface. If they had only told me i would have given them the few $ extra for a priority mail shipment.

Audiolab said:
You sure it went Priority (Airmail)? they may have sent it surface in which case up to 6 weeks. Happened to me with a$7 handle, item cost was so low to keep the P&P down they sent it surface. If they had only told me i would have given them the few $ extra for a priority mail shipment.

6 weeks :( :( :cry:

Stuff is slow coming this way from the USA. My daughter sends packages from Dallas and delivery is erratic even where customs are not involved. I only receive gifts!

I sent a package to China which arrived in 4 days. Packages I'm sending to the USA are arriving in well under a week.

hunnymonster said:
Audiolab said:
You sure it went Priority (Airmail)? they may have sent it surface in which case up to 6 weeks.

USPS don't offer surface mail as an option any more, and haven't for at least 2 years... There's "first class international" (which is regular airmail) and "priority international" (which is an expensive joke)

My mergress was sent Friday "priority international", got it this morning :D

Steve

I ordered a Feather Portable from Pauldog and PM'd him a few times to find out what was delaying it. basically he waits until he has a few orders then ships them all at the same time. I think it was 10 - 14 days before he shipped mine after funds cleared.

Just order Mama Bear stuff from now on then Sunster ! Her stuff gets to me in around 5 to ten days usually. & from now on buy razors which come with handles like the rest of us . :lol:

JohnnyO.

sunburyboy93 said:
Audiolab said:

6 weeks :( :( :cry:

Sounds like Canada Post for the local service, nvm the long haul stuff.

• Good thing a former high-up from there is now calling the shots for Royal Mail, eh?
    • ... one of the best arguments against privatising the Royal Mail is to just look at Canada Post.[/list:u][/list:u]

Anyhow, good luck with the waiing, sunbury.

Back
Top Bottom