Vulfix Sicilian Lime

Has anyone used this cream?

I bought some TOBS lemon and lime but was a bit disappointed by the mild scent. I wanted something more citrus like, a bit stronger. Connaught are now doing Sweet Orange, Italian Lemon and Sicilian Lime too and sell samplers of these but not of the Vulfix Lime.

Can someone give me a brief review of the Vulfix?

I'd be interested in reviews of Vulfix creams/soaps as well as I've never seen one yet. I wondered if it was like ToOBS with people giving (generally) good reviews to their creams, but generally slating their hard soaps. I wondered if the Vulfix grushes go the glory and the other products werre best left unmentioned.

The only direct experience I have of Vulfix soaps is, that I have an 'olde fashioned' Vulfix scuttle that came with an unmarked, plain-wrapped soap 'puck' and it stank rankly. I had to wash the scuttle 3 times to get the scent out, and the puck needed to be wrapped, very thoroughly & tightly, in 3 plastic bags and buried under other rubbish in the kitchen bin then the bin heated over a steamer to release the full stench of the kitchen refuse to purge the air of the stink of that puck. Not very easy to do when it made my headache soar through my skull with a jackhammer, so strongly that tears flowed until I was blinded and my eyeballs were waterlogged for the next week.

... but maybe the Lime, Lavender and other varieties in the tubs are much better.

I've been toying with getting both the Connaught Limes cream and the Vulfix limes cream.

I've tried OS Lime cream which is ok and Godrej Lime which wasn;t really limey. It smelled more like lemon fairy liquid.

I love the smell of limes, but then again I'd also like to try Vulfix Persian Musk, Connaught Peppermint, Spearmint, Neroli etc etc....................

Im a sucker for shave creams :roll:

I'm a fan of the Persian Musk scent, not that it smells Persian or Musky but there is a bucket of glycerine (I think) in this cream that you can really feel, almost too heavy but very very lubricating.

I was also disappointed by ToB's Lemon & Lime so I've opted for AoS Lemon, not usually a fan of lemon scented product but I hope AoS quality will come through and it won't sniff of Lemon Jiff.

Arrgh I really have the want for this just now but Im sitting on the fence whether to go with it.

I keep eyeing that Semogue Silvertip in the BST too...........

Damn damn damn!

Back
Top Bottom