Vulfix shaving soap

Have anybody tried it?How does it performs?Do you know its formulation?Its another replica of Cyril R Salter or Trueffit and Hill?
Thanks gents.

Its a replica of Cyril R Salter as far as I remember, don't have the Salter's at the moment so can't check it against the Vulfix to make sure.

bcl501 said:
Its a replica of Cyril R Salter as far as I remember, don't have the Salter's at the moment so can't check it against the Vulfix to make sure.
Thanks mate!Thats what I suspected.Thank you once again.

Hello, gents, first post ever in the Room! I have bought dozens of high-end soaps and Vulfix is among them, they are still sitting like soldiers, brand new, on the shelf, waiting for their turn.Its scent is like lavender and something else, and it has FAR better scent than Taylor`s lavender soap, Dovo, Tabac, DR Harris Malborough, Valobra, MWF, it is just heavenly.I do not think you will be disappointed, this things smells like a decent french EDT, so I`d suggest you give it a try.

Fixt00l said:
Hello, gents, first post ever in the Room! I have bought dozens of high-end soaps and Vulfix is among them, they are still sitting like soldiers, brand new, on the shelf, waiting for their turn.Its scent is like lavender and something else, and it has FAR better scent than Taylor`s lavender soap, Dovo, Tabac, DR Harris Malborough, Valobra, MWF, it is just heavenly.I do not think you will be disappointed, this things smells like a decent french EDT, so I`d suggest you give it a try.
Thank you,sir!

Back
Top Bottom