Vulfix 2235 Super Badger

I have been using this brush since the weekend and thought I would post my initial observations.

Purchased from Diamond Edge at £31.40 delivered it isn't massively expensive. It is most definitely a floppy kind of brush and holds a lot of water. Initially changing from a boar brush that threw me and face lathering was a disaster with wet soap just dripping down my chest.

So far its produced the best lather I have had from Palmolive cream and Wars cream mixed in a bowl, a rub across the stubble with Palmolive stick and a good shake of excess water off the brush and I was able to face lather fine, and I've used it with C&E soap in a bowl which was OK but was before I realised that I had too much water in the mix. Over all its holding 4 passes worth of foam well enough and I am happy with my purchase. It is soft, but for me not too soft, and a pleasant contrast to the boar brush. I think that the 404 boar will be my preference for face lathering with soap while the 2235 will be a definite for creams and if I wish to use a bowl.

Not too bad at all, I expect it to soften more over time but for me the important thing is that it works.

You may have had a duff one or we have different tastes, I nicked myself on the 1st pass the other day but that's the closest I've come to your or original comparison ;)

Back
Top Bottom