Varifocals...

The tripping up kerbs is a common comment from people new to Varifocals. Carrying around two pairs for me was just too annoying. It was the swapping over and having a glasses case in my pocket. That along with a wallet phone, bunch of keys, car key etc. Ok in the winter when yOu have a coat with loads of pockets, but during the summer, not for me. It is a case of adapting and simple getting use to. But that said I can see why some may give in.

I had a pair that caused problems with kerbs from D&H so I took them back and got a refund. Went to Asda and they supplied the same prescription but a different height of pupil measurement and all was well again. If they are fitted correctly, the only getting used to is nodding your head a lot - not huge nods, just minute ones.

First pair I had the pupil height was wrong every time I moved my head anything with strait edges/lines warped. Like someone had taken the towel of reality and popped it in slow motion. If it had been accompanied by neon paisley patterns and a feeling of nausea I would have been asking who had spiked me...very odd.

Back
Top Bottom