Username.

If you could swap usernames. With someone else here who would it be? :)

Paul.
@TobyC for sure and I would post S.O.T.D every day with pictures of the most girlie brushes and razors with all the frills boasting about how much I loved them.
Then I would sit back and try and count how many curse words I would get called whilst he hopped around his house raging lmfao :ROFLMAO:

@TobyC for sure and I would post S.O.T.D every day with pictures of the most girlie brushes and razors with all the frills boasting about how much I loved them.
Then I would sit back and try and count how many curse words I would get called whilst he hopped around his house raging lmfao :ROFLMAO:
7n8582.jpg

I thought the best way to wrap up this thread, is with a FAQ on the subject.
1: You can change your username via your profile once a month, subject to the name approval from the mods.

2: All you posts will Automatically have your new name applied.

3: Your post count, reaction score etc stays intact.

4: The ignore list still works as it should, so changing your name does not get you around somebody's list.

5: Keep in mind, if you are already on a list such as a P.I.F or Pass around etc at the time of the change. The username in the list will not change and you will have to have that adjusted.

6: There will be a little clock beside your name and that will display your old name, should anyone wish to view it.

I hope this covers any questions or concerns for anyone considering a change in Username.
Thank you all for your answers and input.

I thought the best way to wrap up this thread, is with a FAQ on the subject.
1: You can change your username via your profile once a month, subject to the name approval from the mods.

2: All you posts will Automatically have your new name applied.

3: Your post count, reaction score etc stays intact.

4: The ignore list still works as it should, so changing your name does not get you around somebody's list.

5: Keep in mind, if you are already on a list such as a P.I.F or Pass around etc at the time of the change. The username in the list will not change and you will have to have that adjusted.

6: There will be a little clock beside your name and that will display your old name, should anyone wish to view it.

I hope this covers any questions or concerns for anyone considering a change in Username.
Thank you all for your answers and input.
Does it make you a better person or are you the same ol' SOB?

Back
Top Bottom