UPDATE: DID YOU BUY: 100ml Trumper Cologne Sprays @£20 on Ebay

Following communications with the vendor, he has acknowledged his error and will be refunding half the purchase price. Subject to receipt of the funds, I will be satisfied with the transaction.

Further to my original post below, I have now received my Eucris. The bottle is clearly stamped 50ml on the base, not 100ml as advertised.

I have contacted the vendor on the matter, and am currently waiting for a reply, hopefully leading to an amicable resolution without recourse to invoking an Ebay dispute.

Did you buy one of these items? Have you checked the bottle base? Have you contacted the seller?

A seller is offering 100ml spray bottles of Trumpers colognes on the Bay. They are "unused" and "unboxed", presumably tester bottles. The exact wording of the offer is:

Geo F Trumper Cologne. 100ml spray bottles, unused, unboxed.

Wellington x1 available
Sandalwood x1 available
Spanish Leather x2 available
Wild Fern x1 available

Price is for one bottle only. Please select when ordering.

GFT IS NOW SOLD

The Eucris in the ad is now sold (to me!)

RE: ALL SOLD 100ml Trumper Cologne Sprays @£20 on Ebay

Are they a new type of bottle used by GFT, have never seen those type in the shop or the online shop.:icon_question:

RB73 said:
Are they a new type of bottle used by GFT, have never seen those type in the shop or the online shop.:icon_question:

No. As I say, I think they are tester bottles, the kind they have in the store for you to try out before buying. They're not normally for sale.

I hope some of the chaps got one of these bottles, as they represented excellent value - in some cases more than 50% off.

That's what i mean fella, having the shop just up the line and popping in to be nosy once or twice a month, Ive never seen those type of bottles either in the window or on the little tester display shelf and the Sandalwood has only ever been sold in 50ml.

Just curious to know where they were sourced from in regards to being a new bottle that we may see soon.

RB73 said:
That's what i mean fella, having the shop just up the line and popping in to be nosy once or twice a month, Ive never seen those type of bottles either in the window or on the little tester display shelf and the Sandalwood has only ever been sold in 50ml.

Just curious to know where they were sourced from in regards to being a new bottle that we may see soon.

Well, I for one, hope the hope the regular bottles don't change!

Back
Top Bottom