Unwanted aftershaves

I have a bunch of aftershaves that I probably won't use, or won't enjoy using.
I wonder if it is worth trying to sell these part used, heavy, potentially leaky, often glass bottles consisting of mostly alcohol which have postal restrictions in the UK.

I had decided I might do a boot sale to flog them, with any unsold going to charity shops, but open to other ideas.

I have a bunch of aftershaves that I probably won't use, or won't enjoy using.
I wonder if it is worth trying to sell these part used, heavy, potentially leaky, often glass bottles consisting of mostly alcohol which have postal restrictions in the UK.

I had decided I might do a boot sale to flog them, with any unsold going to charity shops, but open to other ideas.
You are allowed to post up to four aftershaves per package / Box by RM .

Edit: this was the case the last time I asked.
Paul

UK - Allowed in the mail, see restrictions and packaging guidelines below:
Volume per item must not exceed 150ml.
No more than four items in any one parcel.
Must be sent in its original retail packaging, placed in strong outer packaging and cushioned to prevent breakage.
An ID8000 label must be applied (see example ID8000 label).
The sender's name and return address must be clearly visible on the outer packaging.
These items must be presented at and can only be sent via a Post Office® counter.

I tend to put this sort of thing in my giveaway box ... and include gratis in a sale or gift. Most bottles are okay, but if I suspect leakage I'll use some cohesive tape around the stopper. I always put in a sealable freezer bag as a just in case.

You might have a few old gems that you could sell to the fragrance community. Have a look on Fragrantica, Parfumo or Basenotes web sites. Recent changes in EU law meant that many frags have undergone reformulations with the result that older frags might go on likes of Fleabay for a pretty penny.
Worth a shufti?

Back
Top Bottom