UK meteorology

As a self proclaimed man of science surely you can appreciate the impressive G's the pilot accurately pulled for those testicles.
I'm no physicist, Tony, but you're right - he had to have balls to try that manoeuvre.

Anyway, my friend on Netweather has posted his latest thoughts regarding the week ahead, based, as ever, on some of the more reliable model outputs:

F.A.O. Count - Met Office have a weather warning for heavy rain for your area on Wednesday:

More from Netweather poster:

Updated weather warning from Met Office:

"There remains some uncertainty with regards to the exact location of the heaviest rain. "

Bet I can guess! eh @JohnnyO

That's it Count, hit a guy when he's down ! We're presently living in what seems like living in low clouds must be like. Constant rain, poor visibility with grey mist and damp all round. Somehow your two foot thick walls seem strangely attractive.

JohnnyO. o/

You might get something drier and colder over the weekend and possibly into next week as well, Johnny.

Models this morning appear to have changed completely - much more wet, windy and fairly mild weather next week now appears more likely: