TSR sit down 6:th of August - now with pics from the meet...

Re: TSR sit down in late July or August ...

joe mcclaine said:
Meeting a load of strange men off the Internet?

My Mum says I can't.

So, for that reason . . . I'm out.

But your mum does it all the time . . . ?

Maybe *you* can't - doesn't stop *her*, though.

Rev-O said:
joe mcclaine said:
Meeting a load of strange men off the Internet?

My Mum says I can't.

So, for that reason . . . I'm out.

But your mum does it all the time . . . ?

Maybe *you* can't - doesn't stop *her*, though.

Dad?

Vinny & Ollie finally meet as father and son and discover they share the hereditary genital problem :?

barnaby.jpg

Smell The Glove said:
Will there be alcohol?
No alcohol or sharp objects.. Mikael is bringing lots of IKEA sets, and we're spending the day rearranging/redecorating the house of these kind people he swapped with. ;)

This is going to be epic!

Max

It sounds brill, it's tad too early for me to commit if I'm welcome.

Life starts on 10/6/11, it's my last exam!

I'm not sure if this is quite Kosher, but I thought it worth mentioning.
There is a "RazorCon" being arranged by a member over at SRP this July in Fulham/London.
I for one would love to see even more people show up.
After all, we share the same interest, regardless of what forum we frequent.
I believe the date set is July 16 and 17.
There will be a lot of stones and razors to see, and there will be given one on one's in honing and stropping.
If last year is anything to go by, a few cool prices as well in the raffles we arrange.

My plane tickets are booked, and I'm super excited to do this again:)

If anyone would like more info, I would be more than happy to provide details.

I'm up for it ...........should be a laugh and be good to put a face to the names..........and the district line goes from Mile End......... ;) ;)

FrenchBlade said:
Smell The Glove said:
Will there be alcohol?
No alcohol or sharp objects.. Mikael is bringing lots of IKEA sets, and we're spending the day rearranging/redecorating the house of these kind people he swapped with. ;)

This is going to be epic!

Max

:lol: :lol: :lol:

+ I´m so happy this thread could bring a father and son together! *whipe tear away* Now you must come Vinnie and if Rev shows we could have a touching father/son reunion ...

Everyone is welcome, but if we get to many we´ll need to make other arrangements (or wetshavers will take over the streets of Ealing and the neighbours´ll get edgy and things could very well turn badly). Seriously, if we get to many we´ll still have a get together, but maybe with a shaving shop tour (maybe Steve could help guiding - or I can do it, if someone shows me :lol:) and then a pub event. I´ll start a name list this weekend.

I think a shaving shop tour is a good idea especially for those who don't get into London much. You've got Penhaligons, Truefitt and Hill, Taylors, Trumpers and DR Harris all within a couple of blocks and there's one or two nice pubs there as well. There's also a couple of good barbers if anyone fancies a straight before a pint. I can guide, or happy to let other locals do the honours.

Ealing is very easy for me to get to (I can get a bus there in 20 minutes) but it's a little out of the way for anyone travelling from elsewhere, and besides Mikael, you can look forward to an afternoon out away from the tribe. :p

Will there be alcohol?

There better be. :D

Canuck said:
I think a shaving shop tour is a good idea especially for those who don't get into London much. You've got Penhaligons, Truefitt and Hill, Taylors, Trumpers and DR Harris all within a couple of blocks and there's one or two nice pubs there as well. There's also a couple of good barbers if anyone fancies a straight before a pint. I can guide, or happy to let other locals do the honours.

Ealing is very easy for me to get to (I can get a bus there in 20 minutes) but it's a little out of the way for anyone travelling from elsewhere, and besides Mikael, you can look forward to an afternoon out away from the tribe. :p

This was my thinking. Weather permitting this would be good

Whenever the possibility of one of these things comes up, my head is always filled with the very disturbing image of a load of blokes sat in a pub stroking each others faces.

And in that London as well!!

**SHUDDER**

Ian

IanM said:
Whenever the possibility of one of these things comes up, my head is always filled with the very disturbing image of a load of blokes sat in a pub stroking each others faces.

And in that London as well!!

**SHUDDER**

Ian

Don't panic Ian I will keep them away from Compton Street and in fact most of Soho........ :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom