TSR App

Boab

Administrator
Staff Member
LeJog 2022 Finisher
I have been thinking about a TSR app for Android and Iphone and now you can test one out. It isn't strictly a TSR app, more a forum browser with TSR added.
Look on market place or Itunes for forumrunner. Get the free version.Once installs search for 'Shaving'
TSR should appear.You can log in and get to all the content from your phone but unless you pay the developers $1.99 then you can't post with it.Not great I know but as a starter it is decent enough.Let me know how you find it.I will probably be trying some others out so I would advise against buying it until it has been decided that we will use this full time.

Great idea! If only I had a smartphone, mine is pretty old school unfortunately

09-ericsson_hotline450combi.jpg

hunnymonster said:
quattrojames said:
Any chance of trying this on a BlackBerry?

Why not petition the developer to make a version for your vertical market handset?

I use either the Webkit or Bolt browser to good effect, I was just curious if a forum specific app would enhance the experience.

What's a vertical market handset?

There's a new app available to test.Download tapatalk and give it a go.Works on blackberry too and you can reply to topics.

Tap whatever it is seems to be by far the superior app. At least on the iPhone.

The forum runner one seemed to have a crashing issue and the hci seemed to miss a lot of the forum common GUI aspects...

looks like touchBB is only for Iphone and has ad's unless you pay for it so I won't bother configuring that.It is pretty cheap for me to buy it in comparison to the other two though, shame it is single platform.

Back
Top Bottom