TSR 2015 LE Shavemac 2 band silvertip group buy

Why's that?
PayPal debit your PP account and hang on to it until the vendor asks for payment, then transfer from your bank account or debit your card. In this case payment is in Germany so the transaction takes a while to get back to your bank/card. At least, that is how I figure it works, based on my experience. Could be miles out.

I don't even know that Bernd has asked for payment yet as he doesn't have thirty orders.

Paymentmethod: PayPal Express Kaufabwicklung (Warenkorb)
Order Nr: 433571
Orderdate: Thursday, 24. September 2015
9cnA0vXrqERB0wAmTTdwa6cLAYP0C0b9f3Aa_0tNZaECLizHtiVkb3BHe3IvmSZis8nt3l1z1fDFabBYnBeLrW2nWHiauMk2f0Teo-8=s0-d-e1-ft

Shippingaddress
Paymentaddress

Thank you for your order.

You ordered following products:
pcs
Product
Article Nr. Singleprice
Price

x
TSR-2015 Group brushes
Shipping time: 2 Weeks

Shape:102
Knot Shape:Fan Shape
TSR-2015

124,00 €
124,00 €
Sub-Total: 124,00 €

FedEx International Economy (Delivery time = 1 to 2 working days for us to proceed order plus 4 to 6 working days for transit.) (Dispatch to SE): 8,50 €
Total: 132,50 €

This is what I received from Bernd, and the money is withdrawn from my bank account.

PayPal debit your PP account and hang on to it until the vendor asks for payment, then transfer from your bank account or debit your card. In this case payment is in Germany so the transaction takes a while to get back to your bank/card. At least, that is how I figure it works, based on my experience. Could be miles out.

I don't even know that Bernd has asked for payment yet as he doesn't have thirty orders.

Sorry to cause confusion chaps, it looks that I had PayPal credit so when I was checking my bank transactions for a £91 PayPal transaction it wasn't there.

In summary:

Ordered - check
Paid - check
Email received from Bernd - check!

Sorry for the delay gents on my lunch break, juggling a few things at the moment, I have spoken with Bernd he is sending me a list of names who have ordered shortly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom