Trumpers Leather/Limes on Ebay NEW AUCTIONS ADDED

RE: Trumpers Leather/Limes on Ebay AUCTIONS NOW ENDED

Thanks for the 'heads up'.

I got the Sandalwood / Spanish Leather combo for not very much.

joe mcclaine said:
Yep. All over those n'all.

Good luck! None of the present offerings are to my taste, but I was lucky enough to bag 100ml Eucris for well under half price from the same seller the other day.

Don't know whether the vendor has made a one off raid on Curzon Street, or if she'll be selling regularly. Might be one to bookmark.

From the pictures of the sold items these are old bottles (2/3 years).

Most of the stuff they've been selling lately only comes in plastic bottles now.

If I had know about them earlier I would have picked up loads more.

joe mcclaine said:
From the pictures of the sold items these are old bottles (2/3 years).

Most of the stuff they've been selling lately only comes in plastic bottles now.

If I had know about them earlier I would have picked up loads more.

2/3 years?! Hope the contents are still good! Buyers seem to be happy enough, anyway.

:dodgy: Plastic bottles? Harumph! Perish the thought!

Oh no, a bidding war will start between TSR members!

I am in on this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221341349280?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1426.l2649#ht_63wt_958

jaycey said:
Oh no, a bidding war will start between TSR members!

I am in on this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221341349280?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1426.l2649#ht_63wt_958

I'm not bidding on that, so you're safe from me.

Leslie145 said:
Thanks for the heads up

Not sure about the 2/3 years old though - Trumpers are selling them here for £55

I was talking about the Portuga & Eau De Cologne bottles mainly.

Now I've had a proper look at the Trumper's site it looks like they're doing the splash bottles again.

Now even more Trumpers Listed!

Larks a Lordy! Now there's even more stuff! Skye, Eucris etc. I'm tempted to go for another Eucris, but how much of this can one man use in a lifetime!

My guess is that the vendor has tunneled into Trumpers from the Red Lion in Duke of York Street with a stripey shirt and a bag marked 'SWAG'.

Back
Top Bottom