Trumpers Eucris ???

The hair oil has a light, brilliantiney type of scent and is totally different from the cologne; which has a very strong, dark, heavy aroma. It's a scent I'd use really sparingly as it lasts & lasts and could easily become oppresively cloying if over applied. Gives me a mental image of a cigar smoking guy wearing evening dress in a wood panelled gentlemens' club.

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

It's one of those dark 80's, masculine scents. Not like the light, watery, clean-smelling stuff being sold today.

Blackcurrant is certainly in there along with some leather and woods.

In the same sort of mould as Anteaus, Van Cleef & Arpels Pour Homme, Yatagan, Polo and Oscar De La Renta Pour Lui.

My wife thought it smelled like something an English country lord would use... Nothing for me then, I presume, but I like it - complexed and rather "dark". + James Bond used it :icon_razz:

Jason1wood said:
Was looming at this, mainly because of the black soap dish, would fit lovely in my collection. Don't think I'll bother now.

I suspect that, as soap scents tend to be more fleeting, the Eucris soap may work better than the cologne.

Ian

Amazon says...A sophisticated fragrance with top notes of blackcurrant, cumin and coriander, a heart of jasmine and muguet and base notes of sandalwood, musk and moss. And only 65$

Back
Top Bottom