Trumpers cologne samples?

Email them begging for some or buy the sample pack available on their website for a fiver.

Some people have said that you can actually specify which ones you want when you order otherwise it is a bit of a lucky dip.

Pig Cat said:
antdad said:
What's the best way of getting some?

I think Hugh Fearnley-Whittinstall probably has some. Not sure if he's a member here though. Perhaps he is our culinary friend Cheese Dave?? :?

I'm afraid the over privileged hippy has put me right off Sandalwood and I think he's too cack-handed to to bone out a pigs trotter.

I'm looking to try some Spanish Leather.

I emailed them asking if I ordered a sample set could they ensure violet was one of the samples, they said to send them my address as they will send the sample set out free. Got something like 4 creams and 8 colognes although 3 of the samples were violet, all in a little GFT bag as well.

I bought a sampler set and there was a few scents I wanted to try that were missing, I just popped the nice lady a email and they were sent out. Very good service.

Same here. Ordered the sample pack earlier in the year, was pleased with it but recently decided that I'd like to try Eucris and Spanish Leather, which weren't included. I sent them an email explaining this and they sent the two samples out the next day.

Back
Top Bottom